Forum PTG
Pomorskie Towarzystwo Genealogiczne

Strona główna » Poszukiwania » Questions and answers » Osieki Lęborskie (z kontakt@ptg.gda.pl)
Osieki Lęborskie (z kontakt@ptg.gda.pl) [wiadomość #14085] czw, 12 lutego 2015 08:36 Przejdź do następnej wiadomości
piesta

To whom it may concern,
I would like to know when the Ossecken (Osieki Lborskie) records will be added to your file. I am interested in the Senger (Singer?), Klibbe, Kaat (Kadt? Kadt? Kutz?) families who immigrated from Ossecken in the 1870 time period to the USA. These families are my great-grandparents family names
I also plan to visit Ossecken in late April 2015 and then travel to Gdansk.
The Ossecken records are in the Gdansk Archive. Can I visit the Gdansk Archive to review the records?
Would the Gdansk Archive make a copy of the microfilm for me?
Any assistance someone can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you
Wayne

wlpralle@msn.com

Staszek
Odp: Osieki Lęborskie (z kontakt@ptg.gda.pl) [wiadomość #14086 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #14085] czw, 12 lutego 2015 10:43 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomości
bronislaw jest aktualnie niedostępny  bronislaw
If you want to see parish records for Osieki Leborskie ewang. baptism 1804-1831,1876-1913 and marriage 1822,1829, 1864-1913 [in short time will be added 1914 year] - you can do it on your computer.
Please go
metryki.genbaza.pl/ after login/ AP_Gdansk/ parafie ewangelickie
Records from Standesamt /Civil Registry are available common only after indexation.
If you are interested in indexation please fill in and send declaration.

best regards
Bronislaw
Poprzedni wątek: Pomoc z zapisów Sypniewo
Następny wątek: Suszek,Reszka,Dahlmann,Kitowski all from Czersk
Idź do forum:

Aktualna data: ro maj 29 07:21:12 CEST 2024

Łączny czas generowania strony wyniósł $1 sekund